Little Miss Nasty + Harvelle's Long Beach = The BEST night of your f*cking life!
A insanely fun, powerful and riotous experience! Little Miss Nasty are the innovators and iconic pioneers of Rock and Metal Burlesque and dark performance art.
Little Miss Nasty is a 2 act show, complete with the absolute most bad ass women around, complimented by a soundtrack that rules and visuals that leave permanent memories. The women of Little Miss Nasty are not just highly trained dancers, they are also bona fide rock stars with international tour dates, songs on your radio dial and a residency show in Las Vegas to boot.
"THE BEST IN BURLESQUE" - Hustler Magazine
"GREAT SHOW! LOVED IT! On par with anything you'd see at a MAJOR arena show." - Drew Carey
"The HOTTEST, MOST FUN burlesque show I've ever seen!" - Matt Skiba (blink-182)
"The JESUS CANDLES are OFFENSIVE." - Jorge G.
"It’s important to have Little Miss Nasty’s in the world to remind us that we can be exactly who we want to be, when we want to be, and be as BADASS as we please without anyone else’s opinions, rules, boundaries, or lines." - Curve Magazine
"The show that ruined all other burlesque shows for being TOO DAMN GOOD." - Rachel R.
"This may well be the EDGIEST show in Vegas (and LA)!" - CY Interview.
Doors open at 8:00 pm so you can enjoy dinner and drinks before the show!
- This and all 21+-only events.
- 2-Drink minimum purchase.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- Line-up is subject to change without notice.
- There is no guaranteed seating for guests who arrive late unless half of your party is already seated or you’ve reserved a VIP booth.
- ***Please note that if you purchase VIP seats and are not seated by Showtime your seats may be given away***.
- GA seats are unreserved and availability is on a first come first serve basis as soon as the doors open. So get there early to get the best seating available!
- ADA Wheelchair access is available. Please advise us of your needs in the "CUSTOMER NOTE" area during Check-Out.
- Accommodations are available for the hearing impaired or those who are hard of hearing. Please advise us of your needs in the "CUSTOMER NOTE" area during Check-Out.