SPECIAL EVENT! DON'T MISS THIS SPECIAL GUEST!
ONE NIGHT ONLY AT HARVELLE'S LONG BEACH!
Gethen Jenkins recorded his full-length album titled Western Gold in Nashville with award-winning producer Vance Powell (Jack White, Chris Stapleton, Willie Nelson). “Bottle In My Hand”, “Restless Ways”, and “Me My Bottle and Nothing But Time” were recently featured on Paramount Network’s popular Western series Yellowstone.
Gethen’s played over 1,000 live shows, sharing the stage with prominent acts such as The Marshall Tucker Band, Billy Joe Shaver, Wanda Jackson, David Allan Coe, and many more.
Sony/RED MUSIC and Five Music Inc. released his six-song EP titled Where The Honkytonk Belongs in July 2017; it had revolving play on Sirius XM’s Outlaw Country and was one of the top-selling Outlaw Country albums on iTunes. After being honored with the Male Vocalist of the Year and Album of the Year awards at December 2017’s California Country Awards, Gethen was recently named 2018’s Best Outlaw Country Artist in LA Weekly’s annual Best of L.A. issue.
Gethen Jenkins is an award-winning singer-songwriter born in Huntington, West Virginia, and raised in a rural Indian village in Alaska. All-American served eight years in the US Marines.
Support from Firestone Walker’s 805 Beer, Gibson Guitar, Ernie Ball, SoFar Sounds, non-profit Team Red White and Blue, and Jam In The Van, to name a few.
Establishing a dedicated country fan base in Southern California – not been done since Dwight Yoakam.
Doors open at 8:00 pm so you can enjoy dinner and drinks before the show!
- This and all 21+-only events.
- 2-Drink minimum purchase.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- Line-up is subject to change without notice.
- There is no guaranteed seating for guests who arrive late unless half of your party is already seated or you’ve reserved a VIP booth.
- ***Please note that if you purchase VIP seats and are not seated by Showtime your seats may be given away***.
- GA seats are unreserved and availability is on a first come first serve basis as soon as the doors open. So get there early to get the best seating available!
- ADA Wheelchair access is available. Please advise us of your needs in the "CUSTOMER NOTE" area during Check-Out.
- Accommodations are available for the hearing impaired or those who are hard of hearing. Please advise us of your needs in the "CUSTOMER NOTE" area during Check-Out.