Circus of Sin
Sat, Jun 24, 2023
Circus of Sin
Brought to you from the creative mind of Toledo Diamond, enter the world of the femme fatale cabaret, where dark delights ignite the imagination to play down in the Rabbit Hole.
Toledo is a soul singer, jazz man, poet, dancer, choreographer, and one of the most dramatic performers you will ever see. His vocal stylings have been compared to Tom Waits, Marvin Gaye, Sly Stone, and Barry White. His music has been described as “avant jazz,” “aside jazz,” “gangsta jazz,” “beat poetry,” and “funked-up spoken word.”
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Toledo started dancing at the age of fifteen. He went on to work as a choreographer and dancer for recording artists including Janet Jackson, Sammy Davis, Jr., Paula Abdul, Diana Ross, The Pointer Sisters, Bonnie Raitt, The Mask, Al Green, The Isley Brothers, George Michael, Smokey Robinson, Toni Braxton and Kathy Sledge as well as Directors such as Antoine Fuqua, David Fincher, Dominick Scena, Thierry Muller, Rupert Wanewrite and Charles Whitenmier. His choreographer of Us3’s “Cantaloup” video earned him an MTV Video Award nomination.
Doors open at 8:00 pm so you can enjoy dinner and drinks before the show!
- This and all 21+-only events.
- 2-Drink minimum purchase.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- Line-up is subject to change without notice.
- There is no guaranteed seating for guests who arrive late unless half of your party is already seated or you’ve reserved a VIP booth.
- ***Please note that if you purchase VIP seats and are not seated by Showtime your seats may be given away***.
- GA seats are unreserved and availability is on a first come first serve basis as soon as the doors open. So get there early to get the best seating available!
- ADA Wheelchair access is available. Please advise us of your needs in the "CUSTOMER NOTE" area during Check-Out.
- Accommodations are available for the hearing impaired or those who are hard of hearing. Please advise us of your needs in the "CUSTOMER NOTE" area during Check-Out.
Circus of Sin:It's Femme Fatale Cabaret; it's film noir stories, it's contortionists, aerialists, moving to the backdrops of violins, keyboards, bass guitar and drums. The best Live Band performance on the west!